Student of the Month Criteria
The candidates for Student of the Month should exemplify the characteristics listed below. It should be understood that the candidates receiving a Student of the Month nomination should meet all of their daily school requirements as well as demonstrate the characteristics of a well-rounded individual.
* Academics - Student should be a hard-worker in all aspects of academics.
* Attitude - Student should possess and demonstrate a positive attitude towards their classmates as well as to their teachers.
* Behavior - Student should be well-behaved in structured and non-structured settings.
* Responsibility - Student should show responsibility in their work as well as their actions.
* Attendance - Student should have shown excellent attendance during that nomination month.