MARU means the top of mountain. We try to make members to peak their abilities when they work out with us. We never give up until we approach our goal.
To offer students the best in martial arts training, physically and mentally, TAEKWONMARU will be established to provide a place where one can learn the art of Taekwondo and enjoy the experience while making the commitment to learn and improve one's self esteem, concentration, discipline and self control.
• Tae Kwon Do 4th Dan Degree Black Belt.
• DaeJin Taekwondo academy demo team since 1998~2001
• Korea city of Inchone Demo Team since 2006~2008
• Korea city of Inchoen Championship - “PoomSae"
1st place,Gold medal in 1998
• Korea city of Inchoen Championship - “Boardbreaking”
3rd place, Bronze medal in 1999
• Invited as a guest performer for TaeKwondDo Dance at Yong-In University, Inchoen University and Kyunghee University in 1999
• Korea City of Inchoen championship - “Taekwondo Dacne” 1st place, Gold medal in 2007
•The National Sparring championship in Korea - 2nd place, Fly weight in 2007
• Invited as a guest performer for “PoomSae" and Nunachuka” at city of Inchoen festival in 2008
• Dance Crew member of "I LOVE DANCE"
● Graduated from Yong-In University
- Major in Tae Kwon Do and
Special Physical Education
● Master's Degree :
Martial Arts Science
● Completed Kukkiwon
Masters Education Course
● W.T.F. Master's Certificate of Qualification
● Certified Handicapped people physical Fitness
● Taught Special Military Coast Guard
● Certified Physical Fitness Training
● Tae Kwon Do 6th Degree Black Belt
● Yongmudo 3th Degree Black Belt
● Taught NYPD and FDNY
● USA Taekwondo Member
● Certified safe sports
RESPECT HUMILITY PERSEVERANCE
GRAND MASTER RYAN SEUNGCHEOL CHOI
Sharpen your mind and take your physical fitness to the next level with Taekwondo.
HEAD MASTER Yerin Choi
• Tae Kwon Do 3rd Degree Black Belt
• WINNER HONG-IK AND NYS GOVERNERS CUP FOR SPARRING, BOARD BREAKING, AND FORM